How to solve Wi-Fi configure failed issue? - FAQ - EZVIZ SupportEZVIZ, support, support center, FAQ, frequently asked question, product support, Smart home, Surveillance, Security, IPC, Security Camera, IP Camera, Security Camera, Action Camera, , Action Camera, NVR, networkRead frequently asked questions about EZVIZ products and service.
Please check the following settings below:
1) Check the frequency band on your router to ensure that it allows 2.4 GHz network mode transmission.
2) Ensure that your mobile phone is on the WiFi and ensure that the WiFi network is active and functional
3) Check the network condition:
• Make sure your network has no firewall and no other limit.
•Ensure the router can distribute IP address to your device or disable the static IP setting (DHCP is enabled by default on all EZVIZ devices).
4) Reset your camera; ensure that your device is in ready mode or Wi-Fi configuration mode > then use the EZVIZ mobile app for device Wi-Fi configuration.
If you require further assistance, visit our online community @ https://community.ezvizlife.com/hc/en-us