- Tutorial Video
1) Connect your device to a good power supply outlet(check the most suitable power rating for your region)
2) Connect your mobile device to a wifi network(Most cloud devices require 2.4GHz wifi network-check your wifi settings and the network requirements on the box)
3) Wait for the status light on your cloud camera to give a red/blue flashing light
4) Log into your EZVIZ app > click the add button to add a device
5) Scan the QR code on the back of the device or input the serial number of the device to add the device to your account.
6) If prompted, input the security verification code found on the back of the device
7) Add your wifi password and complete the setup
If you require further assistance, visit our online @ https://community.ezvizlife.com/hc/en-us
As different countries have different requirements including legal, cloud service server requirements, we have to tailor the product to better serve our customer.
For more information, visit our community @ https://community.ezvizlife.com/hc/en-us