- Tutorial Video
1. Check the power source: Make sure the power outlet you're using is working properly. You can also try plugging the camera into a different outlet.
2. Check the power cable: Make sure the power cable is not damaged or frayed. You may also try using a different charging cable to see if that solves the problem.
3. Reset the camera: If there is still remaining power in the camera, you can try resetting the camera by pressing and holding the reset button for about 10 seconds. This will typically restore the camera to its default settings and may help resolve any charging issues.
Kindly note the actual battery life will vary depending on environmental factors, network stability, and the frequency of camera activities.
Thus, to optimize the battery life, we suggest you check the following:
1)Low temperature. As the battery inside is a lithium-ion battery, if the temperature is low, the charging would be slowed, so you may need to charge more often at temperatures below 0.
2)Weak Wi-Fi connection. Please ensure the network connection is good and there is no barrier or radio interference between your camera and your router causing an unstable network. You may open the EZVIZ mobile app > enter camera settings > Network Settings and tap Wi-Fi Signal Strength to test the signal.
3)Meanwhile, you can try the below settings to reduce battery drain:
- enable Power Saving or Super Power Saving(only active live view can wake up the camera) in camera Settings > Working Mode
- decrease detection sensitivity in camera settings > Intelligent Detection
- draw detection areas in camera settings > Intelligent Detection
Connecting your EZVIZ security cameras with voice assistant(s), such as Amazon Alexa and Google Home, is a simple process.
Checklist before setting up:
√ Make sure you have downloaded EZVIZ App and Amazon’s Alexa App/Google Home App on your phone.
√ Make sure your EZVIZ security camera has been added to EZVIZ App successfully;
√ Turn off ‘Image Encryption’ of your EZVIZ security camera:
1) Log in to your EZVIZ App and go to device setting;
2) Look for ‘Image Encryption’ and tap to turn it off.
3) Enter the verification code (as the default password) to apply the change.
√ Change the name of your EZVIZ security camera:
1) Go to device setting
2) Tap on ‘name’ and change it based on your need, such as ‘front door camera’ or ‘baby room camera’.
Enable EZVIZ skills on Amazon Alexa
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/ro3Y8AkXJ7M
1. Log in to your Alexa App.
2. Choose ‘Add Device’ from the menu.
3. Choose ‘Camera’ and select EZVIZ to enable the skill.
4. Enter your EZVIZ username and password in order to authorize Alexa to access your EZVIZ account.
5. Tap ‘Discover Devices’ to allow Alexa to discover all your EZVIZ devices.
6. Go back to Alexa app menu and you should see all your EZVIZ devices under ‘Cameras’.
Connect EZVIZ devices to Google Home
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/v3nrrosYRr8
1. Log in to your Google Home App.
2. On the home screen, tap ‘Add’, then ‘Set up device.’
3. Select ‘Have something already set up?’
4. Type and search ‘EZVIZ’, then select it.
5. Enter your EZVIZ username and password in order to authorize Google Home to access your EZVIZ account.
6. Once the device is linked successfully, follow the prompts to finish the setup.
*Data from EZVIZ Lab's test results under standard conditions, the actual charging time may vary due to environmental factors.
|Solar Panel C||3 days||3.5 days||1.2 days||1.2 days||2.5 days||2.5 days||Not support||Not support|
|Solar Panel D||5.5 days||7 days||2.5 days||2.5 days||5 days||5 days||Not support||Not support|
|5V/2A Power Supply||6 h||8 h||5 h||5 h||6 h||6 h||4 h||4 h|