- Tutorial Video
1) Check the indicator lights on the device; ensure that the device is in configuration mode.
2) Ensure that your router is functional and can go online to the internet and ensure that you do not have multiple devices on your network.
3) If all the troubleshooting techniques listed above doesn’t resolve the problem, please delete the device from the account, reset the device and re-add the device to your account.
You can manually record
the video while in live view mode or playback mode. While in live view or
playback mode > Tap on the record icon to start the manual recording. Once
the recordings have been completed, your video will be saved to “my album” on
your EZVIZ mobile app.
products are configured to support 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network mode; however some
products do support 5 GHz. The following products support 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi
DB1, Mini Plus, C6P support 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz.
Sports camera S5 Plus support 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz.
Router W3 support dual band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
All other security cameras support only 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network mode.
1) Check the installation
orientation for the MicroSD card. Ensure that you have installed the memory card in
the correct orientation.
2) Refresh the home page to update the device list.
3) Go to check the storage status, if the memory card status displays as “Uninitialized”, tap to initialize it. The status will then change to “Normal”. Then you can start recording any event triggered video in the camera such as motion detection.
Yes. Your EZVIZ product is warranted for a period of one (1) year [two (2) years for EU regions] from the date of purchase.
Click here for more information on EZVIZ's limited warranty.
Ensure that your mobile phone is not set to "Silent" mode.
For Android Devices
In the device management page of the EZVIZ app, ensure that the notification sound is turned ON.
For iOS devices,
Go to the system settings page of the
Scroll down to EZVIZ;
Turn on the notification sound from that page;
1) Ensure that you are logged into the
2) Check the internet connection of your mobile phone (browse other websites to ensure good internet connectivity), switch from Wi-Fi or 4GHz to rule out all Network problems, then refresh the page to try again.
3) You can try to view the live video using the EZVIZ Studio. If the device cannot be viewed, then try to restart the device.
4) If you get the prompt “maximum connection reached”, please close the video feed on other clients.
This is caused by the mobile device reaching its maximum network bandwidth. Ensure that you close all applications utilizing network traffic on your mobile device.
There are different methods of adding device for the first time. Setting up the device using the smart configuration or sound configuration mode, the status indicator lights will alternate between red/blue – indicating that the device is in configuration mode. Setting up the device using the AP configuration, the status indicator lights will continuously flash blue. You will also receive voice prompts in some models. Most new devices or devices with updated firmware versions support AP configuration mode.
For optimal setup experience, we strongly suggest you use 2 different SSID for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.