1. Please check the status of the indicator light first:
- If it is solid blue or flashing blue slowly, please refresh the home page on the EZVIZ APP to check whether the camera becomes online or not.
- If the indicator light is flashing red slowly, you can try the following two methods:
1) Please reboot your router as it may be experiencing connectivity and range issues.
2) Unplug your camera, wait for 10-30 seconds, then plug it back in to see if this solves the offline problem.
2. If the camera is still offline, you can try to reconfigure it by following the steps below:
- Connect your smartphone to your 2.4GHz home Wi-Fi network if your camera supports 2.4GHz only.
- Open your EZVIZ APP, tap the three-dot icon to enter the Device Settings page and tap the Wi-Fi button.
- Reset the device by pressing the reset button for a few seconds.
- Wait for a while, make sure the indicator light turns to flash blue quickly and tap Next.
- Check that your WIFI and password are correct. Then tap Next to connect to device AP.
- Please wait for the device to be configured and your device should be back online.