For this situation, you need to reconfigure the camera by following the steps below:
1. Press and hold the RESET button on your camera for about 5-10 seconds to reset it. This will allow you to start the process of reconnecting the device to the Wi-Fi.
2. Make sure your EZVIZ device is in Wi-Fi configuration mode.
3. Open the EZVIZ mobile app on your smartphone.
4. From the Home page of the app, tap the 3-dot icon next to the name of your camera to enter the Device Settings page.
5. Tap the "Wi-Fi" or "Network Settings>Wi-Fi".
6. Follow the prompts and instructions in the EZVIZ mobile app to enter the new Wi-Fi password to connect your device to your Wi-Fi network again.