1. Make sure your camera is online and it has a stable and strong internet connection. Poor or intermittent connectivity can prevent recordings from being uploaded to the cloud and we do suggest an average upload speed of 2 Mbps or better.
2. Make sure that your camera is not in Super Power Saving mode/Sleep mode/Privacy mode if your camera supports one of these features.
3. Ensure that your CloudPlay plan is active and in use. You can check the status of the service by going to camera Settings>CloudPlay. When the status is "Service paused", please check if the Recording button on the CloudPlay page is enabled. In order to check this, you will need to tap the three-dot-like icon in the top right corner of the CloudPlay page> Recording Setting.
4. If all the above settings are normal, please perform a test from your side to check whether the camera can be triggered normally or not. You may enable the Alarm Notification feature in camera Settings>Alarm Notification, then wave your hands in front of the camera lens until you can receive an alarm notification.
5. If you cannot receive an alarm notification when you perform the test, please reset your camera by pressing and holding the Reset button for a few seconds and reconfiguring it. This may help to resolve any problems.