If you encounter difficulties when trying to initialize the SD card via the EZVIZ APP, below are some troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue for you:
1. Ensure both the firmware of your camera and EZVIZ APP are running on the latest version.
2. Ensure the SD card is class 10 or rated at UHS-1. The file format of the SD card should be FAT32 for capacities below 64GB and exFAT for capacities of 64GB and above. Click Here to view partial test results of SD card compatibility.
3. Power off your camera, remove and reinsert the SD card, power the camera on and then initialize the card again on the EZVIZ APP.
4. To further rule out the SD card issue, you may try to test with a different SD card or install the card in question on another EZVIZ device.
5. Try to factory reset your camera by holding the Reset button. This will turn the device to the default factory settings and might help resolve minor issues.