Connecting your EZVIZ security cameras with voice assistant(s), such as Amazon Alexa and Google Home, is a simple process.
Checklist before setting up:
√ Make sure you have downloaded EZVIZ App and Amazon’s Alexa App/Google Home App on your phone.
√ Make sure your EZVIZ security camera has been added to EZVIZ App successfully;
√ Turn off ‘Image Encryption’ of your EZVIZ security camera:
1) Log in to your EZVIZ App and go to device setting;
2) Look for ‘Image Encryption’ and tap to turn it off.
3) Enter the verification code (as the default password) to apply the change.
√ Change the name of your EZVIZ security camera:
1) Go to device setting
2) Tap on ‘name’ and change it based on your need, such as ‘front door camera’ or ‘baby room camera’.
Enable EZVIZ skills on Amazon Alexa
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/ro3Y8AkXJ7M
1. Log in to your Alexa App.
2. Choose ‘Add Device’ from the menu.
3. Choose ‘Camera’ and select EZVIZ to enable the skill.
4. Enter your EZVIZ username and password in order to authorize Alexa to access your EZVIZ account.
5. Tap ‘Discover Devices’ to allow Alexa to discover all your EZVIZ devices.
6. Go back to Alexa app menu and you should see all your EZVIZ devices under ‘Cameras’.
Connect EZVIZ devices to Google Home
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/v3nrrosYRr8
1. Log in to your Google Home App.
2. On the home screen, tap ‘Add’, then ‘Set up device.’
3. Select ‘Have something already set up?’
4. Type and search ‘EZVIZ’, then select it.
5. Enter your EZVIZ username and password in order to authorize Google Home to access your EZVIZ account.
6. Once the device is linked successfully, follow the prompts to finish the setup.
1) Ensure the phone signal is good.
2) Ensure that this feature has been enabled in the EZVIZ app.
3) Ensure the EZVIZ app is running in background.
4) Ensure the EZVIZ app is not blocked from sending notifications by any anti-virus installed on your mobile phone.
5) Ensure notification for EZVIZ app has been enabled in phone setting.
1) Check the indicator lights on the device; ensure that the device is in configuration mode.
2) Ensure that your router is functional and can go online to the internet and ensure that you do not have multiple devices on your network.
3) If all the troubleshooting techniques listed above doesn’t resolve the problem, please delete the device from the account, reset the device and re-add the device to your account.
You can manually record
the video while in live view mode or playback mode. While in live view or
playback mode > Tap on the record icon to start the manual recording. Once
the recordings have been completed, your video will be saved to “my album” on
your EZVIZ mobile app.
products are configured to support 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network mode; however some
products do support 5 GHz. The following products support 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi
DB1, Mini Plus, C6P support 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz.
Sports camera S5 Plus support 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz.
Router W3 support dual band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
All other security cameras support only 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network mode.
EZVIZ Wi-Fi Camera and security systems enables you capture those moments you never want to lose. However if you want to view the same device from two different mobile devices at the same time, you can achieve that simply by EZVIZ app;
1) Log into the EZVIZ mobile app
2) Select the camera you wish to share > then from the top right corner, tap on the share icon
3) Follow the prompt > input the customer’s valid email/phone number registered with EZVIZ
(Note – You can only share your video with a friend that has an EZVIZ account). Live view is enabled by default, but you can choose to allow the user view the playback and receive alarm notification messages.
4) Click on “OK” to complete the settings
The user will receive the sharing invitation in his account, once the invitation is accepted the user can view the device as well as the original owner of the device.
1）Log into the EZVIZ account
2）Tap on the image of the camera to open the "live view" page
3）From the top right corner, tap on the "gear icon image" to open the device settings page
4）From the top right corner of that screen, tap on "more" and tap on "Delete Device" and choose "OK"
NOTE for CloudPlay Subscribers: If you are a CloudPlay subscriber the option to "Cancel Subscription" and/or "Delete Video Clips" store in the EZVIZ Cloud Storage service is also provided here.
WARNING: By selecting the "Delete Video Clips" option here you will be deleting "ALL" video clips stored in the Cloud Service. These CAN NOT be recovered.
Download the PC application, "EZVIZ Studio". Login into
the account, go to device advanced settings, Click “Event-Schedule-Recording
Schedule” and choose all-day recording template.
1) Check the installation
orientation for the MicroSD card. Ensure that you have installed the memory card in
the correct orientation.
2) Refresh the home page to update the device list.
3) Go to check the storage status, if the memory card status displays as “Uninitialized”, tap to initialize it. The status will then change to “Normal”. Then you can start recording any event triggered video in the camera such as motion detection.